Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Please Don't Eat The Daisies*

*Bunnehs excluded.


So, I met with the surgeon yesterday and he decided I was ready for surgery. Now I have to wait for a referral slip in the mail and then call the surgical coordinator to schedule it. It will most like be the last week of June or the first week of August. Of course, he scared me with the whole... liver injury, kidney injury, lung injury precautionary talk... But it was sort of overrided by the fact that on the way down to my appointment I was going through SEVERE pain and had to take a vicodin. I asked him if it could be done sooner... and basically he said the longer we wait the less chance of it being difficult to take out.

In summary, 2 weeks then surgery, then flight to Virigina, then flight home to pick up Ian. If I can just get through this month I'll be good.
Post a Comment